I got some good shots of my sweater today:
Needles: US 4 and 5 circs/dpns
Modifications: I ended up knitting the raglan length to 8″ since I knew that the length given in the pattern was way too long for me. I just measured myself and knit to that measurement instead. I also made the neckline higher by knitting to about 9 or 10″ before joining in the round. I wanted this to be work appropriate, hence the reason it’s knit in black, and I can wear it with a cami underneath for work or without one for going out. You can almost see the white one I have on in these photos.
This is the most pleased that I’ve been with any sweater that I’ve made. I still have to block it, but the stitches look great and it fits perfectly. It took a couple of years, but I’ve finally got a wearable sweater that doesn’t look so “home made!”