Can you believe it’s December already? This year has flown by! As I’m making my holiday shopping list for friends and family, I’ve come across some sewing related goodies that made it to my wish list this year. Maybe they’ll be the perfect gift for someone on your list (or for yourself, wink wink!):
- Sewing Clock – this clock is perfect for any kind of sewing space.
- Scissors Necklace – I’m crushing so hard on this necklace; the blades actually open and close! It’s hand-made in the UK and comes with a bit of a steep price tag, but it’s the cutest necklace and the size looks so dainty.
- Vintage Sewing Machine Tee – I love how this is a sewing-themed tee but doesn’t have a cheesy saying on it like so many sewing tees on Amazon. The sewing machine is a technical cross-section illustration of a vintage machine.
- Sewing Themed Cookie Cutters – I’m not much of a baker, but if my cookie cutters are sewing shaped, I’ll make a batch of cookies!
- Unicorn Scissors – anything unicorn related is gold in my book. I have stork scissors, so why not unicorn?
- Pantone Sketchpad – I like to sketch out ideas for outfits and garments, but I’m no artist and can’t draw to save my life. However, sketch books like this Pantone Sketchpad are great because the figures are already there, you just have to trace them! I like that there’s a couple of different stances so the figures won’t look all the same throughout the sketchpad.
Do you have any sewing-related gift ideas on your wish list this year?